LEGAL PROCEEDINGS: Presides over all major legal cases including criminal, civil, and family law, as well as Juvenile Court and appeals from the District Court. Also records deeds, keeps county records, and issues business and marriage licenses.
- Adoptions & Civil Department: 301-475-7844 EX 4562
- Business Licenses/Notary/Oaths, Land Records & Marriage Licenses: 301-475-7844 EX 4563
- Criminal & Juvenile Department 301-475-7844 EX 4564
- Jury Clerk 301-475-7844 EX 4560 or 4566
- Jury Recording 301-475-3550
- Paternity/Child Support 301-475-7844 EX 4570
Hon. Karen H. Abrams
- phone: 301-475-7844 EX 4130
41605 Courthouse Drive
Agency: St. Mary's County Circuit Court
Payment Description: Varies.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to the general public.
- Saint Marys County
- Ottawa County