SUBSTANCE USE: Treatment is tailored to individuals 18 years and older. They are guided by an individualized treatment plan based on a comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment of the individual and his or her family.
1) ASSESSMENT/INTAKE: Offers assessment, intake, and treatment planning.
2) SCREENING: Offers urinalysis, drug, and alcohol screenings.
3) EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS: Offers DUI/DWI, anger management, and outpatient programs.
4) COUNSELING: Individual and group counseling. It also provides aftercare planning and placement.
5) OUTPATIENT/INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT: Provides traditional outpatient therapy as well as an intensive outpatient program for those in need.
6) WOMEN'S SUPPORT GROUP: Offers a treatment based support group for women who are alcoholics. Please call for further information.
7) MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT: Vivitrol provider for clients struggling with alcohol or opioid dependence.
580 Northern Avenue
420 East Patrick Street, Suite 100
Agency: Serenity Treatment Center
Languages Available: None.
Payment Description: Cash, credit card, private insurance, and medicaid. (No sliding scale)
Intake and Eligibility: Individuals 18 and over
- Frederick County
- Carroll County
- Montgomery County
- Washington County