1) CONSULTATION SERVICES: Offers consultation services for mental health issues including depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD, OCD, eating disorders, and relating to serious illness or chronic health issues.
2) EVALUATION: Provides psychiatric evaluation, consultation, second opinion, bariatric evaluation, spinal cord stimulator placement evaluations, and psychological testing.
3) GENETIC TESTING: Offers genetic testing for psychotropic medicines, which guides clinicians and clients with medicine choices, with most benefits and least number of adverse effects.
4) MEDICATION MANAGEMENT: Offers medication management.
5) OUTPATIENT SUBSTANCE USE TREATMENT: Provides substance use treatment based on a biopsychosocial model. Medication management with naltrexone, chantix, suboxone is available.
6) PSYCHOTHERAPY: Provides individual, couples, family, play, and group therapy. Specialized treatments include EMDR.
7) TELEHEALTH SERVICES: Offers mental health services via HIPAA compliant telehealth system.
Agency: Med Psych Health Services
Languages Available: Gujarati, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu, English, Chinese
Payment Description: Medicaid, OMHC, BCBS, BCBlue choice, cigna, UHC, Johns Hopkins, US family Health plan
Intake and Eligibility: Open to the public age 10 and older.
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County