2020 FLU VACCINATION CLINC: Offering FREE flu vaccines for uninsured and underinsured children 6 months to 18 years of age BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Appointments are available:
- Wednesdays: 8:30AM - 3:30PM - Call 301-600-3342 and ask to speak with an Immunization Nurse to schedule an appointment.
- Thursday November 5th: 1PM-5PM Railroad Square Brunswick, MD Visit marylandvax.org to sign up for an appointment.
- Friday November 13th: Municipal Building parking lot, 615 E. Main Street, Thurmont MD Visit marylandvax.org to sign up for an appointment.
- Only the shot is available
- Face coverings are required for everyone over 5 years.
- Children 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- If parent or guardian will not be bringing the child, they must send a written note giving the individual bringing the child authorization to have the child vaccinated.
- All vaccinated children are required to remain at the clinic for observation after vaccination.
- Only one parent or guardian may accompany children who have an appointment. Additional persons will not be admitted.
- Not available for adults 19 years of age and older. Visit vaccinefinder.org for locations by zipcode.
IMMUNIZATIONS: Offers free vaccinations for uninsured and underinsured children 6 months-18 years of age BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call 301-600-1733 and ask for an Immunization Nurse for an appointment.
This clinic will not be providing flu vaccine for children with private health insurance or for adults 19 years of age or older. Contact your healthcare provider or obtain a flu vaccine at one of the many locations in the community such as pharmacies and grocery stores. Cost is between $30-$40 and they take most insurances, Medicaid and Medicare (call first to check). You can also find flu vaccinations available in the community on vaccinefinder.org.
- Ask for an Immunization Nurse
Flu Information Line:
Agency: Frederick County Health Department
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Uninsured or underinsured children 6 months to 17 years of age.