OVERVIEW: Serves as a center for health care, social support, parenting groups, child support enforcement assistance, job preparedness, remedial reading and math, and male family planning. Also provides a Re-Entry Program for male and female ex-offenders to assist them with successfully transitioning back to the community.
- Primary Health Care Assessment and Appropriate Medical Referrals
- Crisis Intervention and Case Management
- Sports Physicals and Sports Health Maintenance
- Nutritional Counseling and Fitness
- Remedial Intervention (Reading, Math, Social Skills)
- Workplace Preparation and Job Search
- Reproductive Health (HIV, STD screening)
- Male Family Planning
- Father Parent Groups
- Mother Parent Groups
- Child Development Groups
- Structured Father-Child Time
- Life Planning
- Life Planning for Children
- Resource Development
- Legal Assistance and Support for Child Support Issues
- Peer Support Groups
- Residential Drug Intervention (assessment and referral)
- Anger Managment Classes
- Domestic Violence Classes
- Re-Entry Program for Male and Female Ex-Offenders
Pamela B. Creekmur
- phone: 301-883-7834
Adam's House - Suitland Health and Wellness Center
Agency: Prince George's County Health Department
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Services are available to Prince George's County men, adolescents, and young fathers.