OVERVIEW: Provides counseling, employment services, hospice, in-home support, and senior services.
1) COUNSELING: Offers individual and marital counseling in regards to anxiety, depression, social anxiety, aging issues, bereavement, stress management, parenting, communication, conflict resolution, etc. Also, provides individual and group counseling to children and adolescents.
2) EMPLOYMENT: Assists individuals with a disability. Offers career assessment, job training, job development, job placement, and job coaching.
3) HOSPICE: Provides medication monitoring, medical supplies, and equipment, and offers bereavement support for 13 months following the loss of a loved one.
4) IN-HOME CARE: Offers assistance with activities of daily living, in-home mental health therapy, meal delivery, and medical transportation.
5) SENIOR SERVICES: Offers case management - locating, arranging and managing services. Also offers educational workshops, home care, hospice services, in-home assessment, support services, long-term care, planning and counseling. Call 301-816-2633 for more information on workshops and other programs.
Agency: Jewish Social Service Agency
Languages Available: Spanish, Russian
Payment Description: JSSA accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. JSSA accepts most major insurance for clinical services, as well as Medicare and Maryland Medicaid (JSSA does not accept DC or Virginia Medicaid). A reduced fee may be available for those clients without insurance or for services not covered by insurance based on financial need.
Intake and Eligibility: Anyone in need of services.
- Howard County
- Frederick County
- Prince Georges County
- Montgomery County