OVERVIEW: A multi-disciplinary team providing mental health services to individuals, couples and families who are hearing, hard of hearing and deaf. Our therapists are fluent in American Sign Language.
1) MARRIAGE/SEPARATION/DIVORCE: Provides preventive and therapeutic counseling services to those who are experiencing change to their marital situation.
2) PARENTING: Provides counseling services for parents or children who are experiencing stress because of separation, child care, schools, or behavioral problems in early childhood or adolescence.
3) CONFLICT/GRIEF/LOSS: Provides counseling dealing with job changes, relocation, job loss or retirement, promotions, chronic illness and death.
4) PSYCHOTHERAPY: Offers play, couples, family, individual, group and art therapy. also provides psycho-educational testing.
8720 Georgia Avenue
Agency: Center for Families in Transition
Languages Available: American Sign Language
Payment Description: Most insurance accepted and private pay.
Intake and Eligibility: Anyone in need of counseling services.
- Montgomery County
- Prince Georges County
- Alexandria, Alexandria City County
- Alexandria, Fairfax County
- Alexandria, Falls Church City County