OVERVIEW: Provides assistance and recreational opportunities to people of Chinese descent.
1) SENIOR SERVICE PROGRAM: Provides recreation and socialization activities at the following locations in Montgomery County:
o Rockville Senior Center
o Germantown Community Center
o Lincoln Park Community Center
o CCACC Headquarters Center
2) NEW IMMIGRANT SERVICE:
o Citizenship English Class - For citizenship exam
o Basic/Intermediate/Advanced English Classes
3) CULTURAL ACTIVITIES/CLASSES: Chinese folk dance, Chinese opera, Tai-Chi, push-hand, children's chorus, flower arrangement, gu-zheng class, craft & arts club, calligraphy and landscape class and Chinese language class at the Luxmanor Elementary School
4) LEISURE AND ENTERTAINING ACTIVITIES: Movies, media center, ballroom dance, sports, etc.
5) HEALTH SERVICES PROGRAMS:
o Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic on Fri, Noon-7PM
7-1 Metropolitain Court Gaithersburg, MD 20878
o CCACC Adult Day Healthcare Center offices are open on weekdays only. CCACC Adult Healthcare Center hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM, Sat and Sun 8AM-3:30PM 240-386-8298, 9366 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Both Community Service Center and Adult Day Healthcare Center are open 7 days a week.
6) TAX ASSISTANCE 2021: Offers free virtual tax preparation from 1/30/21 to 4/3/21 on Saturdays 9:30AM to 12NOON for people who make less than $56,000 per year. To make an appointment, go online to ccacc-dc.org or call the numbers 301-620-7200 ex. 8114 or 301-620-7200 ex. 8104. This website and these numbers can also give more information about the service.This organization will accept appointments from anyone who is eligible, but priority will be given to members of the organization.
- Photo ID for client and spouse
- Social security card or ITIN letter for client, spouse, and dependents
- W-2, 1099s, and any other documents about income
- Documentation of other expenses
- Documentation of health insurance
- Last year's income tax form
- Last year's tax refund paperwork
- Something like a blank check, if you would like direct deposit
- For couples who are married filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign paperwork
- 13614ct and form 14446
- Facility Rental EX 8104
Pan Asian Volunteer Clinic:
9318 Gaither Road
Agency: Chinese Culture & Community Service Center
Languages Available: Cantonese, Mandarin, Chinese
Payment Description: Most services are free to members or with nominal fees. Non-members may have to pay activity fees.
Intake and Eligibility: Services and activities are open to everyone. However, CCACC members have the priority to participate in CCACC activities.