OVERVIEW: Provides housing counseling, money management counseling, and closing cost assistance.
1) HOUSING COUNSELING: Provides pre- and post-purchase counseling, default/delinquency counseling, and homeownership seminars.
2) MONEY MANAGEMENT COUNSELING: Provides budget and credit counseling.
3) HOUSING DEVELOPMENT: Provides real estate information and other homeowner assistance.
4) CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE: Provides closing cost assistance. Call for more information.
5) HOME BUYER EDUCATION: Teaches participants how to purchase, maintain and stay in a home. Class cost is $100 and scholarships are available. Registration is online only.
Agency: Home Partnership
Languages Available: Call in advance.
Payment Description: See program descriptions for information.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to anyone.
- Harford County
- Cecil County
- Baltimore County