OVERVIEW: Provides support services to children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities.
1) SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT: Offers qualified persons assistance in finding and maintaining jobs. Services include, but are not limited to, life-skill development, job development, job coaching, transportation, money management, recreational skill development, instruction and supervision in the home, instruction in social and communication skills, and behavior management.
2) RESIDENTIAL SERVICES for ADULTS: Offers support to individuals 21 years of age or older to live in the community as an alternative to institutionalization or remaining in their parents' homes. Individuals served may own or lease their own homes or live in an apartment, townhouse, condominium, or single family home owned or leased by CSS.
3) SPECIAL PROGRAMS: Provided to children and youth Includes the After-School Respite Service; the Saturday Program; and the Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Camps. The schedule for each service is flexible, allowing children to participate regularly or on a part-time basis, and is adjusted to correspond with school hours and holidays.
4) RESIDENTIAL SERVICES for YOUTH: Offers a 24-hours-per-day, 365-day-per-year residential program for children with developmental disabilities who are referred by the County. The program emphasizes the development of life skills, including social and behavioral, recreational and leisure, communication, household management, personal care, and use of community resources in accordance with the child's Individual Plan.
5) THE ADULT DAY PROGRAM: Offers clients who live at home as well as individuals who reside at CSS houses, the opportunity to participate in Resource-Center-based activities as well as paid/volunteer work or activities in the community.
9075 Comprint Court
Agency: Community Support Services
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Children and adults with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities