OVERVIEW: Offers a comprehensive job search programs for individuals.
1) EVALUATION AND ASSISTANCE: Job seekers are interviewed to determine skill levels and work experience as well as tips on interview techniques, completing job applications and resume writing. Qualified applicants may be referred to training programs.
2) VETERAN'S PROGRAM: Offers preferential job counseling and placement to veterans.
3) MARYLAND WORKFORCE EXCHANGE: Job matching system for job seekers and
employees. You may access web site www.mwejobs.maryland.gov.
4) INTERNET: Provides access to the Internet for JOB SEARCHES ONLY.
5) SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM: A senior employment program for adults 55 and older. Please call Chap Richardson @ 301-777-1221 EX 314
6) GENERAL INFORMATION: Call or visit web site for information on job center locations and services provided.
7) ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION for EMPLOYERS: For certification, employer must have identified the need for an alien to enter the United States to work.
138 Baltimore Street, Suite 102
Agency: Maryland Department of Labor
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to the public.
- Allegany County
- Garrett County