- JOB QUEST: Provides an overview of job service programs. Call for information on Maryland One Stop office locations and services provided.
- MARYLAND WORKFORCE EXCHANGE: Multi-media computerized system of self-application and information on job training and labor market information.
- INTERNET: Provides job seekers access to the internet job sites.
- EVALUATION AND ASSISTANCE: Job seekers are interviewed to determine skill levels and work experience. In addition, tips on resume writing, interview techniques and completing job applications are offered via workshops. Qualified applicants may be referred to training programs. Also provides an automated resume program.
- VETERAN'S SERVICES: Assists with finding training opportunities and vocational guidance. Also provides referrals to supportive services and case management services to veterans with significant barriers to employment.
- WORKSHOPS: Offers a variety of workshops that are held monthly. Most are open to all and others can be accessed by meeting certain eligibility requirements. Must register with the Maryland Workforce Exchange.
WEBSITE FOR PUBLIC ACCESS: www.mwejobs.com.
1275 West Pulaski Highway
Agency: Maryland Department of Labor
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Persons ages 18 or older.