NOTE: Transportation is available to the One Stop Job Market thru Shore Transit, route fees applies.
OVERVIEW: Provides a comprehensive job search and training programs for individuals in need of employment and businesses in need of employees.
1) MOBILE ONE STOP: Provides a mobile service that is fully equipped with computers for job seekers. Mobile services can be requested to go to any location for recruitment, job fairs, plant closing, layoffs and throughout the community for events. To request a visit, contact the office or visit the website for daily locations.
2) MARYLAND WORKFORCE EXCHANGE: Offers a web-based system that allows you to search for jobs, research careers and labor market information, and find occupational training. It also allows employers to browse applicant database for potential employees and post job openings.
3) JOB SEEKERS: Provides career exploration assistance, referrals to training programs, job placement services, resume preparation and workshops to enhance job seeking skills and work readiness. Applicants have access to computers with internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines, telephones and a variety of job search resource.
4) VETERANS PROGRAMS: Offers a dedicated staff that are assigned to assist with employment and job placement. Vets are given priority when referred to job orders place on the Md Exchange. Mobile One Stop also offers employment and training opportunities.
5) BUSINESS SERVICES: Assist local businesses can post employment opportunities on the workforce exchange.
Alien Labor Certification:
31901 Tri-County Way
Agency: Maryland Department of Labor
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Persons eligible to work in the U.S. who are ages 14-17 and have a work permit or adults age 18 and older in need of employment.
- Somerset County
- Wicomico County
- Worcester County