OVERVIEW: Offers dental, mental heath and general health services.
1) DENTAL SERVICES: Cleanings, filling and other services are offered. Clinic hours: Mon & Tues. 8AM-5PM, Wed. 9AM-8PM, Thurs. 8AM-6PM, Fri. 8AM-4PM, 1st Sat of Month 9AM-2PM
2) MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES: Must be referred by the primary care physician. LIMITED. Provides outpatient individual, group and family counseling. Provides psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring on a limited basis.
3) HEALTH EDUCATION: Provides information on nutrition and disease prevention, including HIV/AIDS.
4) SCREENINGS: Offers screening for learning disabilities, hearing, visual impairments, AIDS/HIV, lead poisoning, tuberculosis, and pregnancy.
5) IMMUNIZATIONS: Provided for school age children and immigrants.
6) PRIMARY CARE: Offers primary care (which includes physical examinations), well-child care, diagnostic testing and laboratory services. If the service needed is not provided at the center a referral to another medical specialist will be given.
7) WOMEN, INFANT & CHILDREN (WIC): See separate listing.
1st Floor - Dental & Pediatrics
2nd Floor - Adult Practice
- 7450 Albert Road
- 1st Floor
- Brandywine, MD 20613
- phone: 301-888-2233 EX 3316
Agency: Greater Baden Medical Services
Languages Available: Spanish, American Sign Language
Payment Description: Accepts Medicare, Medical Assistance, insurance, and offers a sliding scale fee.
Intake and Eligibility: Targets low-income and underinsured persons of all ages.
- Prince Georges County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- Saint Marys County