OVERVIEW: Provides comprehensive mental health services to children and their families.
1) OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC: Offers family (functional family therapy), individual, group, and couples counseling and medication monitoring.
2) COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATE (CASA): Provides trained volunteers appointed by a judge to speak up for the best interests of abused and neglected children in court. Call 301-475-6667.
3) CHILD ABUSE, PREVENTION & TREATMENT: Offers education and trauma counseling.
4) SUPERVISED VISITATION: Provides supervision for any non-custodial parent when requested by the court.
5) HEALTHY FAMILIES OF SOUTHERN MARYLAND: Provides a in home program supporting pregnant teens or teens with babies under 3 months. Call 301-392-9332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: See separate listings.
La Plata, MD Location:
6100 Radio Station Road
La Plata, Maryland 20646
P. O. Box 2924
La Plata, MD 20646
Prince Frederick, MD Location:
489 Main Street Suite 202
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
- PO Box 2924
- La Plata, MD 20646
41900 Fenwick Street
Agency: Center for Children
Payment Description: Insurance/Medical Assistance, and a sliding fee scale is offerd to those who qualify. Uninsured clients are directed to MAPS-MD.
Intake and Eligibility: Children and adults.
- Saint Marys County
- Charles County
- Calvert County