OVERVIEW: Provides several substance abuse treatment options.
1) DUAL DIAGNOSIS/MEDICAL CONCERNS: Psychiatric and addiction treatment services. Medication management for clients with mental health disorders.
2) INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROGRAM : Intensive day treatment and coordination of services for homeless, chronically mental ill, pregnant, and persons leaving the criminal justice system.
3) MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT: Can refer individuals with an opiate addiction to a Methadone treatment program after evaluation. Program also uses other forms of treatment which includes naltrexone, vivitrol, buprenorphine (subxone/subutex). Services include individual, group, family, couples psychotherapy, psychoeducation, crisis services, clinical case management, referrals for ancillary services, urinalysis testing, psychiatric evaluation, diagnostic evaluations.
4) SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING: Individual, group, and family counseling provided.
5) DRUG COURT TREATMENT PROGRAM: Available for people involved with the criminal justice system and experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. Program doesn't accept anyone convicted or charged with a violent offense. Services include an intensive treatment program that operates in the evenings and requires weekly court appearances.
Agency: Montgomery County Special Needs Housing
Languages Available: Language Line Available., Spanish
Payment Description: Sliding fee scale, Medical Assistance accepted.
Intake and Eligibility: Montgomery County residents age 18 and older with a serious mental illness and a substance dependence disorder who does not have private insurance.