FOOD PANTRY: Provides food for Montgomery County residents in need.
DISTRIBUTION SITE LOCATIONS: Distribution sites are located at the following locations:
o Main Warehouse: Manna Food Center, 9311 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Monday-Friday, 12PM-3PM and 2nd Saturday of Each Month 11:30AM-1:30PM.
o Family Service Agency: 602 East Diamond Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Thursdays, 5PM-7PM.
o Salvation Army: 20021 Aircraft Drive, Germantown, MD 20874. Thursdays, 2PM-4PM.
o Glenmont United Methodist Church: 12901 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20906. Tuesdays, 4PM-7PM.
o Long Branch Center: 8700 Piney Branch Road, Silver Spring, MD 20901. Wednesdays, 4PM-7PM.
o East County Regional Services Center: 3330 Briggs Chaney Road, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Fridays, 2PM-4PM.
2) CHOICE PANTRIES: A Choice Pantry provides the opportunity to shop for the food items that make the most sense for a participant’s family size, cultural preferences and dietary needs.
o Colesville Presbyterian Church: 12800 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, 20904. Available the 4th Friday of the month from 3PM-7PM.
o Silver Spring United Methodist Church (Four Corners Campus): 33 University Blvd. E, Silver Spring, MD 20901. Available the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 10AM-12PM.
REFERRAL PROCESS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Clients must live in Montgomery County.
- Clients must meet income eligibility.
- Clients can only receive assistance every 30 days.
- Referrals must be made AT LEAST ONE DAY in advance. Referrals are accepted until 3PM the business day before a scheduled pick-up.
- If a client needs baby formula, or baby food. please request these items when placing the referral. Provide the brand of formula and stage of baby food. These items are subject to availability.
9311 Gaither Road
Agency: Manna Food Center
Languages Available: Spanish, French
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to any Montgomery County resident.