COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER: Provides an array of health care services to Prince George's County residents. Testing includes Chlamydia Testing, Conventional HIV Blood Testing, FREE HIV Testing, Gonorrhea Testing, Hepatitis B Vaccine, STD Testing
- Substance Use Disorder: Intensive outpatient alcohol and drug abuse treatment is open to men and adolescents. Call 301-856-9400.
- Family Planning: Offers family planning and pregnancy testing. Call 301-856-9520.
- Support Groups: Provides several support groups. Call the main line for more information.
- Cancer Screenings: Provides colorectal cancer screenings. Call 301-883-3524 to schedule an appointment.
- Pediatric Services: Provides immunizations for children. Call 301-583-3300. This office also serves as a WIC site. Call 301-856-9600 to schedule an appointment.
WIC Eligibility: Effective April 11, 2016
1 $21,978/annual $1,832/monthly
2 $29,637/annual $2,470/monthly
3 $37,296/annual $3,108/monthly
4 $44,955/annual $3,747/monthly
5 $52,614/annual $4,385/monthly
6 $60,273/annual $5,023/monthly
7 $67,951/annual $5,663/monthly
8 $75,647/annual $6,304/monthly
Additional family members, add: +$7,696 +$642
*Call 301-856-9555 for transportation.
- 3003 Hospital Dr
- Cheverly, MD 20785
Health Department Information Line:
Medical Assistance Health Choice Compliance:
- phone: 301-883-7871
Agency: Prince George's County Health Department
Languages Available: Spanish
Payment Description: Medicare, Medical Assistance, Sliding fee scale and most Insurance.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to anyone.