OVERVIEW: Provides services to individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
1) RESIDENTIAL SERVICES: Offers group homes for adults with disabilities. Services include independent living skills training, health services and full case management.
2) COMMUNITY SUPPORTED LIVING: Provides drop-in attendant care, independent skills training and case management and additional supportive services to individuals with disabilities who choose to live in their own homes.
3) INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES: Services are customized, and based on the needs of the individual and could include but not limited to drop in care, transportation, architectural modifications and transportation.
4) SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT: Provides services to persons 18 and older that include job development and placement, skills assessment, job coaching and two-way transportation between the job site and home.
5) INFORMATION AND REFERRAL: Offers resource library, information on support groups and an extensive list of community resources available for eligible persons and their families.
See separate listing for Edgewater, MD location.
- 25410 Rosedale Manor Lane
- Hollywood, MD 20636
25410 Rosedale Manor Lane
Agency: Bay Community Support Services
Payment Description: Call office to request services, and ask for Michelle Tilman, Director of Operations.
Intake and Eligibility: Individuals with disabilities who are approved by the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA).
- Saint Marys County
- Calvert County
- Charles County
- Anne Arundel County