OVERVIEW: Provides a food pantry and financial assistance.
1) FOOD PANTRY: Offers non-perishable food items. Also accepts donations of non-perishable food items.
2) FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Provides limited financial assistance, when funds are available, for BG&E turn off notices and eviction prevention.
3) THANKSGIVING BASKETS 2019: WED, NOV 20TH 9AM-12NOON. Offers the Thanksgiving Turkey Pantry Day. Will serve all those who qualify on a first come, first served basis until supplies run out. Individuals will need to bring ID which shows proof of address.
4)CHRISTMAS BASKETS 2019: WED, DEC 18TH, 9AM-12NOON. Offers Christmas baskets to residents. Will serve all those who qualify on a first come, first served basis until supplies run out. Individuals will need to bring ID which shows proof of address.
- phone: 410-665-0918
Agency: St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Food pantry and financial assistance is for any city or county resident living in 21234 and 21236 ONLY. Does not need to be MEAP eligible for BG&E assistance. Holiday assistance is for COUNTY ONLY residents of 21234 and 21236.
- Parkville, Baltimore County, 21234
- Nottingham, Baltimore County, 21236