OVERVIEW: Provides inpatient addiction treatment and tools for recovery that includes transitional and halfway housing.
1) AMBULATORY DETOX: Provides detox safely to end the physical effects of alcohol or drugs while living at home. Counseling sessions are included along with case management and resource referrals for a continuance of care. Also 24 hour nursing is available on site during the program.
2) RESIDENTIAL DETOX: Provides services to patients admitted to residential care and tailored to their individual needs. Follows the 12 steps treatment plan for one patient at a time.
3) TRANSITIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM: Provides safe housing and support in early recovery and a therapeutic transition to living with others in recovery, structured house rules and attendance at 12 step programs.
4) RESIDENTIAL INPATIENT: Provides housing for patients up to 28 days after Detox program is completed. Patients remain on campus for substance abuse and mental health treatment related to substance abuse
5) HALFWAY HOUSING: Provides programming for 8 men who are placed in the Corinthian Halfway House as step-downs from residential care or step-ups from standard outpatient care. Tau is a similar facility for women. Both locations are in Georgetown, DE. Operates a 6 unit facility in Salisbury that offers living for women and children. Also offers outpatient, individual counseling and case management of co-occurring disorders.
Assessment Center Fax :
Residential Fax :
1505 Emerson Avenue
Agency: Hudson Health Services
Payment Description: Medicaid, Private insurance and Self-pay.
Intake and Eligibility: Persons ages 18 and older.