OVERVIEW: Provides free library and information services.
1) COMMUNITY INFORMATION SERVICE: Provides information to persons who contact the library in person, by phone or by email.
2) LIBRARY SERVICES: Provides reference and inter-library load service in person, by phone or email. Lends books and other printed materials, downloadable books, and audio-visual materials. Provides free use of computers and Internet, including WiFi. Offers programs for children through adults. Provides free computer training. Provides information for talking books for the visually disabled. Provides limited outreach service to day care centers.
3) MEETING ROOMS: Available for non-profit organizations and clubs at no cost. Available for businesses to rent. Lexington Park meeting rooms have audio/video teleconferencing capabilities.
1) Leonardtown, 23250 Hollywood Road, Leonardtown, MD 20650. 301-475-2846
2) Lexington Park, 21677 FDR Blvd., Lexington Park, MD 20653. 301-863-8188.
3) Charlotte Hall, 37600 New Market Road, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622. 301-884-2211.
23250 Hollywood Road
Agency: St. Mary's County Library
Payment Description: Overdue fines. Meeting room rental for business is $25 per hour and private parties is $50.00 per hour. Credit cards are accepted. Programs are free.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to the public.
- Saint Marys County
- Charles County
- Calvert County