OVERVIEW: Promotes goals & program of the County Executive, fosters community relationships, and addresses needs of citizens of Prince George's County.
1) 311 CALL CENTER: Prince George's County's new service that empowers citizens to call 311 or go online to submit a service request for non-emergency issues ranging from potholes to blighted property. Call 311 or go to countyclick.princegeorgescountymd.gov to report something to Prince George's County. Issues may be submitted online 24/7 at www.countyclick311.com, by phone Monday - Friday, 7AM - 7PM by calling 3-1-1 or 301-883-4748, or in-person during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5PM.
2) MULTICULTURAL AFFAIRS: Offers outreach programs to increase awareness of cultural diversity.
3) COMMON OWNERSHIP COMMUNITIES: Provides homeowners with educational information about their rights and responsibilities in community associations.
4) NEIGHBORHOOD PROGRAM: Works with businesses and community groups to build and promote communities.
5) COMMUNITY MEDIATION: See separate listing.
6) HUMAN RELATIONS COMMISSION: See separate listing.
- Inside Prince George's County
- 311 Call Center Main Desk
Customer Service Center:
- Direct Number to 311 Call Center
- Office of Community Relations
- phone: 301-952-4729