OVERVIEW: Provides a variety of recreational and leisure activities, including sports programs, trips, summer day camps, instructional classes, pre-school activities, after-school activities, aquatics, and services to all individuals including those with disabilities and Seniors.
1) RECREATION/SPORTS PROGRAMS: Offers instructional and competitive athletic leagues for children and adults in most sports.
2) SUMMER CAMPS: Offered for children ages 2-13 years of age. Full day camps are for ages 5-13 years and half-day camps are for preschoolers ages 2-4 years. Offers therapeutic camps for youth with physical/developmental disabilities ages 6-21 years.
3) CLASSES: Offered for all ages in arts & crafts, music, dance, exercise and fitness, karate, and gymnastics. Also offers special interest classes such as bridge, dog obedience training, bay fishing, and photography.
4) PRE-SCHOOL: Classes offered in art, rhythm, dance, and other awareness activities for children ages 1-4 years.
5) SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES: Can register for any department program or activity, including clubs and aquatic programs.
6) AQUATICS: Operates 4 indoor pools for instruction and competition and 7 outdoor pools.
7) SENIORS: Senior Sneakers Exercise Program, Trips special events and Activities for active adults 55 & over.
AREA DIVISIONS: Montgomery County is divided into three areas: Area I) Up County 240-777-4980 Area II) Down County 240-777-4980 Area III) Mid County 240-777-4980.
In Montgomery County:
Outside Montgomery County:
4010 Randolph Road