- INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY COUNSELING: Offers counseling to address issues such as parent-teen conflict, depression, child abuse, sexual abuse, grief and loss, single-parenting, elderly needs, stress, anxiety, marital conflict and children's school or behavioral problems. Also provides counseling for batterers.
- MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATION AND CONSULTATIONS: Provides psychiatric evaluations and consultations. Makes referrals to appropriate agencies for legal issues or substance abuse problems.
- WRAP AROUND/ CASE MANAGEMENT: Provides intensive community services for children 2-12. Connects families with funding and outside services for programs such as group homes or providing behavioral mentors in the home as well as the school or community.
- TRAINING: Provides on-going training for child care professionals who need continuing education credits.
- FAMILY VISITATION CENTER: Provides families with a safe peaceful environment for the purpose of exchanging children for visitation. Offers supervised visitation services with trained professionals present to assist with parenting skills and ways to interact with their children. Also reunification visits, when a child has been absent from their parent for an extended period of time. This service allows for a smooth transition to occur at an unhurried pace, while monitoring the child's comfort level.
- phone: 410-398-4060 EX 122
- phone: 410-398-4060 EX 112
718 North Bridge Street
Agency: Family Services Association
Payment Description: Private insurance, Sliding fee scale and Medical assistance.
Intake and Eligibility: Persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and specialized needs.
- Cecil County
- Harford County