OVERVIEW: Provides support services for adults with a diagnosed mental illness and information for parents.
1) COUNSELING: Offers individual, couples, group, family, children, and adolescent counseling and medicine management to all ages. 301-840-3200
2) SUPERVISED LIVING FOR PERSONS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS: For individuals who have a primary diagnosis of mental illness, are on medication, and under the care of a psychiatrist. Residents of Montgomery Station receive independent living skills, recreational and social opportunities and case management. Staff is on-call 24 hours/day. Call 301-840-3292 Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM.
3) COMMUNITY REHABILITATION PROGRAM: Day program for chronically mentally ill adults. Services and activities include independent living skills training, leisure time activities, field trips, socialization, vocational training and job placement. Call 301-840-3292.
4) SUPPORT SERVICES TO PARENTS: Offers parenting skills and a support worker trained in child development. Provides access to medical care for families. Call 301-840-2000.
5) CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: Offers linguistics, health education and social services to low-income pregnant woman and children, birth-3. Call 301-840-2000.
6) HOME VISITING PROGRAM: Provides home-based services and activities to families with children, 3-5 who are not in pre-school.
Outpatient Mental Health Center:
OMHC - Same Day Access:
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services:
- 301-840-3292 / 301-459-8220
- Montgomery & Prince George's Counties
610 East Diamond Avenue
Agency: Family Services, Inc.
Languages Available: Spanish
Payment Description: Accepts Medicaid, Medicare and some 3rd party.
Intake and Eligibility: Open to any Montgomery or Prince George's County resident.
- Montgomery County
- Prince Georges County