OVERVIEW: Provides a variety of social services for low-income, seniors and Spanish-speaking residents.
1) JEFFERSON HOUSE PERSONAL LIVING QUARTERS: (See separate listing.)
2) ELDERLY MINISTRIES: Offers personal care, homemaker services and other support for persons ages 62 and older. Services include shopping, home repairs and home health care.
3) LANGUAGE OUTREACH PROGRAM (LOP): Volunteer tutors provide instruction in basic English for adults and children. (Families/individuals who work in Rockville can also access this service.)
4) EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: Provides funds for prescribed medication, to prevent utility turn-off, or eviction.
5) MANSFIELD M. KASEMAN HEALTH CLINIC: Provides health care and case management support to uninsured adults in the Montgomery County.
- 1010 Grandin Avenue
- Suite A1
- Rockville, MD 20851
Mansfield Kaseman Health Clinic:
1010 Grandin Avenue
Agency: Community Ministries of Rockville
Languages Available: Language line service., Spanish
Payment Description: Most programs are free.
Intake and Eligibility: See notes.
- Rockville, Montgomery County