VICTIMS SERVICES: Provides services for victims and their family of domestic violence with assistance from community-based programs. Also serves as the Rape Crisis line for Cecil County.
- 24-HOUR HOTLINE: Offered to persons with questions or concerns regarding domestic violence or sexual assault.
- SHELTER: Provides shelter for women, with or without children and possible hotel stay for male victims of domestic violence. Must have a history of serious domestic abuse or have been recently abused. Also offers case management and maximum stay for residents is approximately 8 weeks.
- REFERRALS BATTERERS' PROGRAM: Offers referrals to agencies that offer anger management programs that are designed to confront the violent behaviors of those individuals (men and women) who physically abuse their spouses and/or families. Self and court referrals accepted.
- COUNSELING PROGRAM: Provides individual and group counseling provided to adolescent and adult victims of domestic violence and sexual assault abuse.
- ADVOCACY/SUPPORT: Offers support and accompanies victims of sexual assault and domestic violence to hospitals, courts and police stations.
Agency: Cecil County Department of Social Services
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Must be a victim of domestic violence for shelter.