The mission of the Montgomery County Family Center is to build partnerships within the community to provide services, education, support and promote self-sufficiency and empowerment. All Montgomery County residents are welcome to walk-in and receive an array of social service programs.
* Case management, crisis intervention and referral services
* Resume and job application assistance
* Choice Food Pantry, Capital Area Food Bank Mobile Market Site, and MANNA Food Center distribution site
* Clothing and shoes Shopping Day
* Parent Education classes in Spanish
* Computer classes in Spanish
* Financial education classes
* English as a second language classes
* Rent, mortgage and utility assistance
* Immigration legal services
* Financial assistance for prenatal care
* Financial assistance available for mothers with cancer (In the Name of the Mother Fund)
12247 Georgia Avenue
Agency: Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Washington
Languages Available: Spanish, French
Payment Description: Fees for immigration and prenatal care.
Intake and Eligibility: Montgomery County resident, except for Immigration Legal Services, financial assistance for prenatal care, and financial assistance for mothers with cancer.