OVERVIEW: Provides support services to survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault as well as abusers.
1) 24 HOUR HOTLINE: Staff provides individuals with confidential crisis counseling, education, safety planning, information and referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
2) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/RAPE CRISIS PROGRAM: Provides counseling, crisis intervention, and shelter to both individuals and families of all ages involved in domestic violence and/or sexual abuse/assault situations.
3) CHILDREN'S PROGRAM: Provides assessment, individual and family counseling, groups for children and parents, coordination of other community agencies and programs to children and adolescents ages 4 to 18 who have experienced family violence and/or physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.
4) SUPPORT GROUPS: Offers domestic violence, incest survivors, transitions, rape crisis, and childrens support groups.
5) LEGAL SERVICES: Provides services concerning divorce, child custody and support, property settlement, protection from domestic violence as well as obtaining protection orders.
6) ABUSER INTERVENTION PROGRAM: Offers abusers a 30-week program that includes education about physical, sexual, and emotional abuse, learning to listen, effects of domestic violence on children, accepting responsibility for one's own behavior, conflict resolution and equality in relationships.
- Statewide Helpline
- 24 hour Domestic/Sexual Violence Hotline
116 West Baltimore Street
Agency: CASA, Inc.
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: Sliding scale.
Intake and Eligibility: Survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault, their abusers.