COVID19 UPDATE: Office is temporarily closed please leave a message and a volunteer will get back to you and set up an appointment.
1) 24-HOUR HOTLINE: Volunteers provide information on pregnancy and services offered by the agency.
2) PREGNANCY TESTS: Free pregnancy tests offered during office hours.
3) INFORMATION and REFERRALS: Helps clients locate resources to meet legal, medical, financial, and housing needs.
4) MATERNITY CLOTHES & BABY ITEMS: Offers diapers, maternity clothes, and layettes for newborns as well as children's clothing, up to size 6 months.
5) DONATIONS: Monetary donations and donations of new or gently used maternity clothes, baby clothes up to 6 months and diapers.
250 West Patrick Street
Agency: Birthright of Frederick
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Women and girls who are in a crisis situation with their pregnancy, are in need of information or pregnancy services.