OVERVIEW: Provides adoptive and foster care services.
1) PLACEMENT: Provides placement services for infants and children in foster care.
2) COUNSELING: Offers therapeutic counseling and support services for families, children, and parents impacted by adoption, guardianship, or kinship care.
3) PREGNANCY COUNSELING: Provides pregnancy support and counseling for parents facing an unplanned pregnancy.
4) MENTOR: Provides a mentorship program that supports parents who have been separated or are at-risk of separation from intervention with the child welfare system.
5) EDUCATION: Trains professionals, child welfare advocates, and parents on the issues impacting families formed through adoption and guardianship.
4061 Powder Mill Road
Agency: Adoptions Together
Languages Available: Spanish
Payment Description: Dependent on services.
Intake and Eligibility: Dependent on services.